Classification
Deck Wall Fence Garden
Home / Made of recycled materials Wood Plastic composite floor
  • Wood Plastic Composite Flooring - Made-in-China.com

    View reliable Wood Plastic Composite Flooring manufacturers on Made-in-China.com. Eco-friendly, 100% recycled materials. Material: Noya Wood Plastic Composite

    Get Quote

  • Recycled Plastic Building Materials Plastics Make it Possible

    I-Plas creates composite lumber from recycled plastics and wood that can be used like traditional lumber, from structural support to decking, fencing and retaining walls. also produces lumber made from recycled high-density polyethylene plastic mixed with wheat straw cellulose.

    Get Quote

  • Inexpensive Benches Made From Recycled Material

    Products Case. Inexpensive benches made from recycled material. inexpensive benches made from recycled material. Wood Plastic Composite Decking Boards For Sale" Professional Wood Plastic Composite Products Manufacturer and Supplier

    Get Quote

  • Amazon.com: composite wood decking

    Made from high Grade recycled materials: plastic and wood. Wood-plastic composite material makes Acacia Wood Tile Flooring, Patio Pavers and Composite Decking

    Get Quote

  • Rumber Materials Durable lumber replacing products from 100% recycled

    We work to be the elite manufacturer of value-added products, creating solutions a better way, made from 100% recycled materials, ensuring we continually strive for excellence as we create value for our company, community, and customers.

    Get Quote

  • What Are Composite Deck Boards Made of? Hunker

    Together, wood chips and plastic made up 95 percent of the material in the composite boards. The other 5 percent were dyes and binders. Their basic formula is still in use by the many manufacturers who sell these boards today, although some substitute virgin plastic when recycled material isn't easily available.

    Get Quote

  • Properties of wood plastic composites made of recycled HDPE and wood

    WPC made with recycled HDPE and recycled CCA-treated wood exhibit a low E of three after 2000 h compared to samples made with virgin HDPE and wood from virgin pin or from PB. CCA-treated samples exhibited little color change regardless of matrix type.

    Get Quote

  • Sales Dept : (+86) 21 61182468
  • E-mail :vip@shanghaiwpc.com
  • Address :N0.2500,Xiupu Road, Kangqiao Industrial Area, Pudong, Shanghai